Eldora offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with all of the comforts of home. The master bedroom has a king bed and adjoining bathroom with a shower and private toilet. The second bedroom is perfect for kids with a bunk bed set (full on bottom, twin on top) complete with DVD/VCR Television. The third bedroom has a queen bed. Full, spacious kitchen with all of the amenities. Sleeps 2 – 9.
The outdoor living space has a large deck overlooking the Rio Grande River with a 6-person hot tub, perfect for soaking in after a day in the mountains. Stunning snow-capped peaks surround you in majestic beauty.
Warm and inviting, our spacious open air vacation home provides all the comforts of home. We know your expectations for cleanliness. From hot tub to linens you can be assured that a four star environment awaits you. All your needs will be met, from modern kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, cooking utensils to linens, trash bags and cleaning supplies. For communications and media, even at 8700 feet, Dish Network with free HBO, along with fiber optic internet/WiFi availability is provided. All you need is food!
Step out onto a large 12×30, 60 square foot open air deck. Soak in the 6-person hot tub/spa and relax after a day of hiking or skiing with the soothing sounds of the Rio Grande River just 10 feet away. A large fire pit for night time star gazing or roasting marshmallows is just steps away on the river’s edge. Propane BBQ is also provided. All roads and decks are plowed and maintained by management during the winter season. Should maintenance issues surface, no worries, management is a phone call away and any and all problems will be addressed immediately.
- Wood Fireplace – We provide Complimentary Firewood.
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washer & Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Private Large Hot Tub for 6
- Cable / Satellite TV: Direct HD TV
Receivers with HBO, ESPN and more!
- CD Player / VCR / DVD Player
- Full Kitchen: Microwave, Gas Range, Blender, Toaster, Croc Pot, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher
- Refrigerator: in each cabin
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Outdoor Deck with Hot Tub and Propane BBQ Grill
- Riverfront View: Sits 20 feet from the Rio Grande River
- Mountain Views & Lake Views
- Cell Phone: Cell service is limited, Verizon users will receive the best service
- Internet: Fiber Optic internet is available
- Pet Friendly: Please contact management prior to booking
- Kid Friendly
- Handicapped / Wheelchair Accessible (may have limitations)
- Smoke Free
Please Note: Pets must be discussed with owner prior to booking. Pets are at owners discretion and pet rules apply. Pet Fee – $25/Pet.
- Within 24 hours of booking, you’ll receive a full refund.
- 30 days or more before your trip, you’ll receive a refund of any rental payments you’ve made, minus the booking fee.
- Within 30 days of your trip, refunds are only given if you’ve purchased Trip Protection and it falls within their guidelines.
Alpine Accents features a stocked trout pond, beautiful mountain scenery and the Rio Grande River runs right through our property.
Alpine Accents Vacation Homes are conveniently located off of Highway 160 in Southwestern Colorado.